taken before September, 1950.
The record above states:
- Frank H. Glover, Jr, age 36, of Detroit, and Sarah L. Watt, age 34, of Marquette, were married Aug 23, 1919 in Marquette Michigan.
- Parents of the groom were Frank H. Glo and attie Fenn. (unreadable in crease-actual names are Frank H. Glover and Hattie Fenn)
- Parents of the bride were David Wa and atherin McGee (unreadable in crease-actual names are David Watt and Catherine McGee.)
- The groom's birthplace is listed as Jackson.
- The bride's birthplace is listed as Marquette.
- The groom's occupation was listed as mechanic.
- The bride's occupation was listed as stenographer.
- E. M. Martinson officiated as a baptist minister.
- Witnesses were Doris I. Bowson and Burt L. Watt, both of Marquette. (Burt Watt was Sarah's youngest brother.)