Specifically, I was looking for Daniel Fenn's and Hopkins Rowley's Vermont land records. I am trying to identify the parents of Daniel Fenn, who married Huldah Rowley, and to provide proof for Hopkins Rowley being the father of Huldah. Research already conducted shows Daniel Fenn and Hopkins Rowley in Pittsford, Rutland, Vermont and Shoreham, Addison, Vermont.
First place I went to look for Vermont land records was Family Search.org. I ordered the following land records.
- Microfilm No. 28954-Shoreham Grantee and Grantor Index v 1-18
- Microfilm No. 28689-Pittsford, Vermont Index to Land Records (1770-1951) and Vol. 1, 1761-1790.
- Microfilm No. 28690-Pittsford Vermont Land Records, 1787-1801, Book 2,3.
- Microfilm No, 28957-Shoreham Vermont Land Records, 1812-1822, Vol. 5,6.
- Microfilm No. 28958-Shoreham Vermont Land Records, 1822-1829, Vol. 7
- Microfilm No. 28959-Shoreham Vermont Land Records, 1829-1851, Vol. 8