One of the best things about blogging, besides the research aspect of it, is the people I have "met." I have communicated with others who enjoy genealogy and blogging. I have connected with cousins. Those connections have led me to receiving a family Bible, photographs, documents, and research.
Looking back on the past ten years has brought me joy. I am proud of the work I have done, not only on my family members but on my local interest and research help stories as well. Here are the top 10 blog posts, by traffic, as of last night (29 Feb 2020).
1. Daniel C Fenn-Ancestor Biography
2. Historic Adventist Village, Battle Creek, Michigan
3. Pure Michigan Genealogy: Records
4. Ancestor Biography: Otto August Fredrick
5. Michigan's Role in the War of 1812
6. Tech Tuesday: Social Media for Genealogy Analysis
7. Pure Michigan Genealogy-Migration and Immigration
8. The Kellogg House in Battle Creek, Michigan
9. Was Your German Ancestory Recruited to Come to Michigan?
10. Lt. Col. Merle M. Glover-Tombstone Tuesday
Happy Blogiversary to Me! I better go see what gift the hubby got me because I am sure he wouldn't forget my 10th blogiversary.
Note: My Pure Michigan Genealogy is being updated and will back online soon. (January 2022)
Congrats on 10 years!ReplyDelete
Belated congratulations on your 10-year anniversary. That's a lot of years!ReplyDelete