- Scan pictures! (My darling hubby bought me a flip pal for Christmas)
- Work on my brickwall, Daniel Fenn.
- Make a concentrated effort to source every fact as I add it to my software program.
- Visit Miami County, Indiana to research Casper and Mary Graf further.
- Obtain my grandfather's, Otto August Fredrick, obituary.
- Attend a genealogical conference.
- Start researching my son-in-law's ancestry.
- Talk to my mother and find out about family heirlooms in her possession.
- Carve out a regular research time.
- Make contact with newly discovered cousins and share information.
- Research myself! Add my personal facts to my genealogical software.
31 December 2010
Happy New Year, Everyone
My 2011 genealogy goals are:
I hope this list will help focus my research and keep me organized. What would you like to accomplish in 2011?