The list should be annotated in the following manner:
Things you would like to do or find: Bold Type
Things you haven’t done or found and don’t care to: plain type
You are encouraged to add extra comments after each item
- The genealogy conference I would most like to attend is... FGS, I went last year and loved it.
- The genealogy speaker I would most like to hear and see is... Elizabeth Shown Mills
- The geneablogger I would most like to meet in person is... Barbara Poole
- The genealogy writer I would most like to have dinner with is...
- The genealogy lecture I would most like to present is....
- I would like to go on a genealogy cruise that visits.... Scotland
- The photo I would most like to find is... My great great grandfather Samuel S.Glover, Jr.
- The repository in a foreign land I would most like to visit is... Anyone in Germany
- The place of worship I would most like to visit is... Baptist Church in Shoreham, Vermont
- The cemetery I would most like to visit is ...... Thornbury-Clarksburg Union Cemetery, Collingwood Township,Ontario, Canada
- The ancestral town or village I would most like to visit is...... Shoreham, Vermont or Rockenhausen, Germany
- The brick wall I most want to smash is... Who are Daniel Fenn's parents?
- The piece of software I most want to buy is....
- The tech toy I want to purchase next is ..... ipad or DSRL camera
- The expensive book I would most like to buy is...
- The library I would most like to visit is..... Family History Library in Salt Lake City
- The genealogy related book I would most like to write is....
- The genealogy blog I would most like to start would be about.... My husband's family-Journey to His Past!
- The journal article I would most like to write would be about...
- The ancestor I most want to meet in the afterlife is.... a tie-Hattie Fenn Glover of Hattie's Bible Fame and Samuel Stillman Glover, Jr.