This year was no different. Here are the genealogy related items I added to my wish list this year.
- Legacy Quick Guides- New York Genealogy and Land and Property Records.
- Flip-Pal DCS 3.0 Digital Creativity Suite DVD-to go with my Flip Pal scanner. I can just imagine all the creative things I can do with it.
- Digital Pursuits 18 x 12 Copy Stand-this would allow me to take pictures from books, documents, etc. Plus, I would like to take pictures of my children's art work which I saved from their childhood.
- Sunpak Clamp Pod Pro-I watched Mary Hill's Legacy Webinar,"Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records"and she uses this to take pictures from a microfilm reader. I have researched at places where this would have been awesome.
- Courthouse Research for Family Historians Book by Christina Rose-My experience with courthouse research is limited and I love to know what I am doing before I get there so this book would help me.
- My Brave Mechanics: The First Michigan Engineers and Their Civil War Book by Mark Hoffman-My great-great grandfather was a member of this company. It is a very well written book detailing the service of this group.
- Money-I would like to go to FGS 2013 Conference in Fort Wayne, Indiana, which is 90 miles from me. Money to help cover the registration cost and hotel would be wonderful.