This year was no different. Here are the genealogy related items I added to my wish list this year.
- Legacy Quick Guides- New York Genealogy and Land and Property Records.
- Flip-Pal DCS 3.0 Digital Creativity Suite DVD-to go with my Flip Pal scanner. I can just imagine all the creative things I can do with it.
- Digital Pursuits 18 x 12 Copy Stand-this would allow me to take pictures from books, documents, etc. Plus, I would like to take pictures of my children's art work which I saved from their childhood.
- Sunpak Clamp Pod Pro-I watched Mary Hill's Legacy Webinar,"Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records"and she uses this to take pictures from a microfilm reader. I have researched at places where this would have been awesome.
- Courthouse Research for Family Historians Book by Christina Rose-My experience with courthouse research is limited and I love to know what I am doing before I get there so this book would help me.
- My Brave Mechanics: The First Michigan Engineers and Their Civil War Book by Mark Hoffman-My great-great grandfather was a member of this company. It is a very well written book detailing the service of this group.
- Money-I would like to go to FGS 2013 Conference in Fort Wayne, Indiana, which is 90 miles from me. Money to help cover the registration cost and hotel would be wonderful.
What is on your wish list this year? Please share in the comment section.
(If you click on the blue lettering it will take you to more information on each product. These are items I would like. I do not have any affiliation with any of the products, authors, etc., nor do I receive any compensation for writing about these products. )
All I want this year for Christmas is to go on a Genealogy Cruise next year.ReplyDelete
Brenda, I so enjoyed your list. Since you were good this year, I'm sure between your parents, children and Kirk, you'll get everything. Nope, no list for me. I buy what I want/need throughout the year. I can't wait to see what you receive.ReplyDelete
OOh, a genealogy cruise would be a great gift.ReplyDelete
Barbara, I don't think I will get everything, but one or two things would be appreciated.