Creative Commons 2.0 Generic
I was looking at my blog and the posts labeled "Goals." I realized that I need to set a few genealogy goals this year. I think my blog had Covid in 2021. I didn't set any goals. Twelve years ago, in 2011, I did an 11 for 11 post. No way am I doing a 22 for 22!
I liked when I set goals by category. I feel it is more manageable. My goals for 2022 by category are:
- to process the research I have saved in my "To-Do Genealogy" file on my computer. I have research from a pre-Covid trip to Fort Wayne.
- to research my Canadian Walmsly/McGee family now that I know there was a name change.
- to attend at least one institute course. I won a free registration for the CGVRI-the Canadian research institute and I plan to take advantage of it.
- to conduct self study with the book, "Mastering Genealogical Documentation" by Thomas W. Jones
- In the past I have set blogging goals like blog three times a week, but this year I am going to create a goal to share my new research finds as I find them.
- to scan family pictures and organize them digitally. I want to scan my photo album pictures from college, early marriage, and family pictures.